Table of contents
As a webdev, you must have used the anchor(a) tag ample times. The regular usages are, linking to a webpage, opening the page in a new tab, or linking to a page section.
However, there are other usages, you should know as well. I have created a short video series to cover all the usages. The series also includes a video to style anchor tag. I hope you find them helpful and enjoy watching them.
If you like the content, please SUBSCRIBE to the channel for the future content
1. How to link to a webpage?
2. How to link to a page section?
3. How to link to an email app?
4. How to link to a phone app?
6. How to download a file?
7. How to open the page in the new tab/window?
8. What about the new tab opening and Security concerns?
9. How to link to parent frames?
10. How to use the ping attribute for tracking?
Bonus: How to style an anchor tag?
TADA!!! We are done. I hope you enjoyed the videos, and it was worth your time. I have written an in-depth article on the same topic and published it on freeCodeCamp. You may want to take a look,